Wednesday, January 13, 2010

1/13/10; Barbara

Barbara-
20 PLU
30 PU
40 SU
50 SQT
Five rounds, for time. Rest three minutes between rounds.

  1. 3:54; Callous ripped off of my left hand and I taped it in between rounds
  2. 4:46
  3. 4:45; 3 jumping pull ups
  4. 4:51; 8 jumping pull ups(saw a vision of the Holy mother while doing squats)
  5. 4:40; 10 jumping pull ups(started chasing stars while doing situps)

Gassed. Especially the day after doing Cindy. These chics are TOUGH! To be honest with everyone here, this really sucked. Further, I was really dreading this WOD after having done Cindy, yesterday. I was still really tight from the previous workout.

In other news, I made a medicine ball today out of an old basketball. I just cut a slit in the ball, filled it with about 20 pounds of sand, glued the seam with some gorilla glue, and then I taped the ball up with 100 mph tape (duct tape). It's certainly a nice alternative to a $50 plus medicine ball. Thanks to the crossfit site for sharing this easy replacement information.

Tomorrow ought to be fun...CF in the morning and CFE in the afternoon. I can't wait to puke.

3-2-1... GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment