Saturday, February 13, 2010

2/13/10; Angie...fo' real, this time

"Angie"
For time, in order:
100 pull ups
100 push ups
100 sit ups
100 squats

Total time- 18:49

Warm up- I ran about a half mile to warm up and did some light rotations and stretches. I had to keep it quick because I had to hop on a concall.

The WOD- I did this the right way, this time. As a result, I gained about 3 minutes from the last time that I posted. Some benchmarks that I remember hitting while doing this WOD- I finished 100 pull ups at about 9 minutes. I hit 100 push ups around 12 minutes, and then I realized that I had a fatal flaw in my sit ups. I never brought anything out to hold my feet down for the sit ups. As a result, my time for that sucked...bad. I felt like it took me forever to get the 100 done.

Doing this WOD properly took a lot more time and I can see how the difficulty is amplified by doing this. Breaking it up makes it a lot easier.

3-2-1...GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment