Wednesday, February 10, 2010

2/10/10; DUs and Squats

AMRAP in 20 mins.
25 double unders
25 squats

Total # of rounds- 5 and 23 squats.

The warm up- 1/4 mile jog. 10 reps each of squats, lunges, and push ups.

The WOD- I don't jump rope frequently. Certainly not enough to appreciate the volume of DUs that had to be done per round. I am not coordinated enough to bang those out as quickly as I had projected. I was hoping to get 15 rounds done today. So much for that. After flopping through the rounds, I fell into a rhythm at the end. I found that doing 5-7 regular jumps and then a DU was really helpful. This made my shoulders and forearms burn like crazy. The squats weren't so bad until the end. The DU is definitely an exercise that I need more work on.

Until tomorrow.

3-2-1...GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment