Monday, May 31, 2010

5/31/10; Superstar

10 rounds for time:
10 Burpees
10 Squats
10 Mountain climbers

Total time- 17:48

Warm up- I biked to the park in our neighborhood and did two shuttle sprints on the basketball court (free throw line, 3 point line, half court, then the repeat on the other side). After the sprints, I did some ballistic stretching, push ups, mountain climbers, squats, and lunges.

WOD- Brutal. Poor decision on my part to do the WOD about an hour and a half after steak dinner. For my FB friends, you'll understand my status. I hit completion of round 5 at about 7 minutes...maybe a little after. After that, it was all down hill. Pauses for 3 to 5 deep breaths, breaking up burpees and squats into 5/5. I stayed strong on the mountain climbers, but the burpees and squats just kicked my ass. Tough WOD. I think that the mountain climber is an underutilized exercise. It just destroys the shoulders, flexors and abs.

Thanks for all that read this post. Most of all, thanks to all of you serving. It's amazing to see people serving in a time when they know they will go to war. It's all a matter of time. While you wait for your turn in the box, stay physically and mentally strong and Crossfit.

3-2-1...GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment