Wednesday, May 19, 2010

5/19/10; Running Fran

This is going to suck-
For time:
Run 400m
21x 95#Thruster/Pull ups
Run 400m
15x 95#Thruster/Pull ups
Run 400m
9x 95#Thruster/Pull ups

Total time- 12:58

Warm up- ballistic stretching, 400m, Oly bar thrusters.

WOD- I focused on form and used runs in round 2 and 3 as an "active recovery" and kept my pace at around 2:00. After attending the cert and noting my flaws in the thruster, I worked really hard at keeping the butt low and pushing through the hips to full extension and then putting my head "through the shoulders" at the end. It made for a much harder WOD. Not too proud of my time, but with the runs, I'm still lingering around my PR for Fran. It was really warm and humid in the gym this morning. I need to get a fan.

3-2-1...GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment