Saturday, May 1, 2010

5/1/10; CF Level 1 Cert

Amazing.

First the facility we're at (Crossfit Strong) is incredible. For guys at the unit- imagine the 980th building gutted and being used as a CF facility. If you're a friend on FB, look at the pic I posted....friggin' HUGE!

Second, the staff is incredible. Adrian Bozman, Lisa Ray, Russell Berger, Justin (CF in Florida), and Spencer (CF Dallas Central). Very professional staff, very patient, and awesome people. They even gave me a jump after the events for day was over after I left my lights on in the Jeep.

Third, be prepared to get your booty smoked after coming to one of these. A PVC pipe never felt as heavy as it did today. Holding positions, executing movements, drilling over and over. Incredible. Throw in Tabata squats and a friendly WoD called Fran...recipe for lactic acid buildup. I managed to get a 7:09 on Fran after the days events...I'm proud to admit it, too. By the way, that's over two minutes over my previous best.

I'm off to study now. Amazing time and I'm really enjoying it.

3-2-1...GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment