Friday, April 30, 2010

4/30/10; Bear Complex

My WOD:
3 rds for time:
50 DUs
5 Bear complex @115

Total time- 9:31

Warm up- Some jump rope, lunges, sit ups, ring push ups, pull ups, squats, and bar only bear complex. I rotated through these for about 10 minutes to get my heart rate up and a good sweat.

WOD- Brutal. I had a hard time getting into a rhythm on DUs again. It's really frustrating. After focusing, I got things back in order. Bear complex sucks. No real way to put it other than that. I also overestimated the weight. 115 on the bear complex is LOTS. I took it a little easy today, too. Taking some advice from a friend, I decided not to destroy myself before the cert.

Post WOD- more DUs and 100 sit ups on the incline sit up thingy I own. Sucked.

Pumped about tomorrow. Not pumped about wake up! 0400 is going to suck. Three hour drive is going to be lonely, too.

3-2-1...GO!

1 comment:

  1. Today was a different kind of pain. 5 x 5 with 65 lbs. broke me off! total time was 9:04

    ReplyDelete