Thursday, April 22, 2010

4/23/10; 10-1

For time:

10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1
Chest to bar pull ups
Box jumps (24")
Sit ups

Total time: 8:48

Warm up- easy 1/2 mile jog, 10s of squats, lunges, push ups.

WOD- I could have shaved probably 15-20 seconds off this WOD by moving the jump box closer to the pull up bars. I had the box about 20 feet away from the bars. I had no idea why the heck I did that. Chest to bar pull ups are TOUGH. I went unbroken until I hit 8 and 7, then went unbroken the remainder of the time.

Afterward, I wanted to do some muscleup work, so I set the rings up. We have two pull up bars that are 10 feet high. I have no idea why, but we have them next to the 7 ft. bars. I put up the rings and did 10 jumping muscleups. I kept the rings high, so I couldn't use too much of the jump. Afterward, I made 5 attempts and called it quits. On all 5 attempts, I'm missing pulling my head through the rings. Aggravated.

3-2-1...GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment