Wednesday, April 28, 2010

4/29/10; Run, Burpee, Hurl

For time:
8 rounds
Run 1/4 mile
10 Burpees

This is selfish programming. I'm wanting to take it a little easy before CF level 1 cert. Gonna do this one with the wifey in the AM.

Warm up- none...really. I think that we all did 10s of pull ups, push ups, squats and lunges.

WOD- I got shorted on this one. Our dog went nuts at the track, so I had to rope her in after 4 rounds. It was apparent from everyone that this WOD totally sucked.

Make up- I did 10 rounds of 10 DUs, 3 L-pull ups, and 3HSPUs. Total time was under 8 minutes. It sucked.

More fun tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. Ok... This one wasn't so easy. I managed a 24:43. At the half way point I was hoping that I would beat 25 min... just under the mark. Amanda confessed that this was her idea, but we don't hate her to bad. This was actually a great workout and a great APFT prep workout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Total time on this one was 21:00. I admit i wanted to stop after the first lap but then realized how bad my last apft was and got the drive to finish the second half!

    PS ....new score

    tree=2 LT=2 that's right!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Umm... what's the modified version of this, Sir???

    ReplyDelete