Tuesday, April 13, 2010

4/14/10; DUs, Swings, Burpees

7 rounds for time-
20 DUs
10 KB swings
5 Burpees

New WOD....wanted to try something new and give us a little break for the legs.

Total time: 10:28

Warm up- Double under practice and about five minutes of jump rope interspersed with squats and push ups.

WOD- Breath taker. I had Rob go first so I knew what time to beat. :) The last sets of burpees my eyes were closed because I just couldn't focus, the world was spinning and I swear I thought I was going to pass out. Rob did some great coaching on the DUs. His coaching allowed me to correct a form deficiency (my wrists were floating upward) that helped me get into a rhythm. Awesome performance by everyone today. Scaled folks did a 5:1 exchange on DUs for normal jumps on the jump rope, and we had one person do shuttle sprints. Good stuff. Keep it coming and the intensity high.

3-2-1...GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment