Wednesday, May 26, 2010

5/27/10; Shrimp dinner plus

For time:
400m/21 burpees & squats
400m/18 burpees & squats
400m/15 burpees & squats
400m/12 burpees & squats
400m/9 burpees & squats
400m/6 burpees & squats

I added a little more to this one than the previous time we did it in March. Rather than 21/15/12/9, we add a little more work. Set a goal and hit it.

Total time- 18:43

Warm up- None. I shot out cold and think that it affected my overall time. I came out of a meeting and had a short time before heading back out to do some inventories.

WOD- Unbroken on all burpees and squats. 400s were a recovery for me and in the beginning were around 1:40, but towards the end were definitely in the 2:00 range.

4 comments:

  1. 26:05 with lateral burpees over a 2x6

    I highly encourage the lateral burpees over an object, it eliminates the possibility of cheating and forces a moderately explosive jump to clear the object.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a "fun" WOD. Actually it wasn't that bad as far as crossfit workouts go. It was pretty warm when I did this WOD and I did all sets unbroken and managed a 19:45. Not bad for the old guy. Then Mike had me go time/motivate him so that he could be sure to come in under my time... he did. I will catch you Obi Wan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, Doug, that's kinda funny...the Obi Wan comment... because you're definitely built more like Yoda. :)

    ReplyDelete