Tuesday, June 1, 2010

6/1/10; Dancing man

Run one mile
30 Body weight DLs
100 DUs

Total time- 12:25

Warm up- I ran 400m, did some DLs at 135# and 185#, and did the usual push ups, squats, pull ups, lunges. Followed it all up with 3 sets of 20 DUs.

WOD- Killed the mile in about 6:30. I thought it was remarkable given the terrain of my neighborhood...rolling hills. Killing the run destroyed my DL time, though. I broke it up into 10/7/6/7 and ended up taking almost 30 second breaks in between each effort. Not to mention that I was so gassed after the run, that I couldn't start DLs right away. I had to catch my breath. In retrospect, I should have paced about an 8:00 mile and then killed the DLs and DUs. DUs were tough and I was still catching my breath from the run/DL. I split those 40/30/30. Again with the nearly 45 seconds of rest between each effort. I felt good, but could have been better.

3-2-1...GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment