Sunday, June 13, 2010

6/14/10; Mt. Bonnell Run

Run 7k.

Run the Mt. Bonnell route....all the way up to the top of the stairs and back. Beat your old time and push yourself. I-N-T-E-N-S-I-T-Y.

Total time- 35:48 (beat PR by two seconds)

Warm up- Ballistic stretches and some joint rotations.

WOD- Run... what else there realy to say? I tried to focus on some "barefoot" running techniques- stand upright, head neutral, and focus on landing on the ball of the foot or the midfoot with a quick turnover. We'll see how the heels feel tomorrow. Today's run really sucked. It was HOT. The heat index was 102 degrees. Compare that to the paltry 59 degrees it was the last time I recorded my time on this run. I don't feel so bad about only busting my PR by 2 seconds, because I'm certain that the heat played a significant role in today's run.

3-2-1...GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment