Saturday, June 26, 2010

6/28/10; Grace

"Grace"
For time-
30 x 135# Clean and Jerk

Goal- Sub 3:oo

-----------

Total time- 4:28

Epic fail. I tried something new today, I started using the wrist wraps that were suggested as part of this WOD. I wrapped them too tight at around 15 repetitions, I had to undo the straps. I went bare after this and I experienced a higher level of discomfort than usual, so I reapplied my straps...more loosely this time. I would estimate that farting around with my straps and not being in a rhythm cost me about 30 seconds or more.

After completing the WOD, I attempted to hit a new Max on my C&J. I hit 215#. I attempted 220# and failed. Great workout today, though. Just a little disappointed with my performance. I'll hit this WOD again, then next time I have a single element "W" day.

3-2-1...GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment