Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Why iCrossfit

This is my little girl. When she's in her teens, I'll be in my mid to late forties. I still want to be able to run, kick the ball, swim in the pool, sprint, carry, and, if necessary, pick her up at will. Crossfit helps develop functional fitness. Not that single-leg-hamstring curl BS. The type of fitness you need for life, combat, and parenthood. It's why iCrossfit. Reply and tell me why you started Crossfiting... and don't say because the Commander told me to.

3 comments:

  1. Okay Mike... I'll bite. I Crossfit because my commander makes me!

    Well... for me it is because I was looking to find something more interesting than the "daily dozen" in the gym. Mike introduced me to Crossfit when we were TDY in San Jose in January. I was hooked immediately and began hitting it hard when I got back to Austin at the end of February. I am doing this because I love the gains in strength and endurance. Most of all it is for my new bride Gina. She and I want to start a family and like Mike I am no spring chicken and I want to be able to keep up with the little peeps, when they come along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I can destroy ogres at Carlos and Charlies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. That's so friggin hilarious, Michelle. Love it. If that's your reason, then start having Murr put you through the meat grinder 3 x a week to start off. LMAO.

    ReplyDelete