Tuesday, June 22, 2010

6/23/10; Run, Swing, and Burpee

Three rounds for time:
400m
30x 55# KB swings
30x Burpees

I did this in January. Gunning to best my time by at least two minutes.

----------

Total time- 16:18 (beat my last time by two minutes)

Warmed up with some rotations, stretching, a 400 and a few pull ups, push ups and squats. I was pretty tender from yesterday's WOD. This WOD was pretty brutal. It looks relatively benign, but when I was finishing up with round 1 at around 4:50...I felt juiced. Had to dig deep on all the exercises. Went unbroken in the first round, then broke up burpees into 10/10/10 on the second round. Third round I broke up swings 15/15 then went into Burpees at 15/15. Gonna try this one again in 5 or 6 months. Looking to drop another two minutes.

3-2-1...GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment