Saturday, March 6, 2010

3/6/10; Battle Assembly, Fran, and paint a room

Fran-
21-15-9 of
95# thrusters
Pull ups
for time.

Total time- 5:07

I busted my PR by over two minutes. After two months of CFing, this definitely shows a marked improvement.

Warm up- 1/3 mile jog. 10 reps of push ups, squats, lunges, and a set of 20 double unders.

The WOD- 21 unbroken thrusters, 15-6 pull ups; DEEP BREATHS; 6-5-4 Thrusters, 5-5-5 Pull ups; DEEP BREATHS, followed by pacing in the garage; 5-4 Thrusters, 3-4-2 Pull ups. Collapse and fall onto the cool concrete floor while the blood slowly rushes back into my arms.

Today was an exceptionally busy day that started at 0425. PT with the officers in my unit (4.2 mile run up to the to Mt. Bonnell), Army stuff most of the day, with a quick run to TSC to get 6 stall mats and laid them in my garage, a group of us hit Fran after work at the house gym, and then I painted my little girl's "Tinkerbell" room with help from a friend. I'm spent.

3-2-1...Sleep.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome PR. Fran is mentally and physically harder than it looks before you try it for the first time. i hit the muscle up/back squat wod today. during the warm up i did about 5 muscle ups but i wasn't able to put the rings high enough to get after it not to mention i probably would fail at rocking that many muscle ups. so i subbed 4 ring dips and 4 pull ups for every muscle up during the wod. knocked it out in 32 minutes. pull ups and back squat weren't bad. ring dips is where i spent most of my time. jimmy p

    ReplyDelete