Thursday, March 18, 2010

3/19/10; Run 7k

Run 7k for time.

Total time- 35:41

Mt. Bonnell Route. Up the stairs and back to the unit. Compare to your last times

Warm up- No real warm up for this one. Just some ballistic stretching prior to the run and then a warm up 1/2 mile before I set into a pace.

WOD- Can't really be descriptive on this. Running is running. I will mention that I felt a lot stronger on the hills and stairs today. I think that the 38 second improvement in time shows that there certainly is some benefit to doing nothing but CF over the last two months.

Rest over the weekend...I may do a little METCON WOD tomorrow. I still feel really strong, but my legs are a little tight. I'm thinking DUs/DL/Push ups. 15 reps each, 10 rounds. I'll post if I decide to do it, but I'm not going to commit!

3-2-1...GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment