Sunday, March 21, 2010

3/21/10; Team WOD

30 mins AMRAP-
400m run
5 pull ups
10 push ups
15 GHD sit ups

Total rounds with Doug/Amanda/Mike- 11 and the start of the run. In keeping with the team spirit, Doug continued mission and finished his round with just as much intensity as his first.

Warm up- We did the obligatory warm up and we played around with my daughter and our dog, Sadie.

WOD- Everybody did great. Kudos to Doug for doing all pull ups unassisted. Great accomplishment! This was more of a "hey, let's have an excuse to get together and hang out" WOD. However, everybody pushed really hard and got something out of the work out. On average, we cranked out a round every 2:30. Which, is pretty DANG good!

Afterward, I did some DUs and made it to 30...unbroken. It's the first time I've ever gone that high...it wasn't my usual DUs that have the 1-2-DU cadence, either. I was stoked. When I got done, I thought that my heart was going to fly out of my chest. Next stop is 50...then 100...then muscleup perfection.

Great WOD today and the family and I certainly enjoyed the company.

3-2-1...GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment