Tuesday, August 24, 2010

8/25/10; Strength biased GW couplet

Ten rounds for time-

5x 135# Push Jerk
10x Parallette push ups

Gotta give the legs a break after the last two days!

----------

Modified this WOD to have a cutoff of 13 minutes. Tonight is my first official night of studying for school. For the followers that are unaware, I'm officially a full time Physician Assistant Student (MPAS) in San Antonio, TX.

Number of rounds- 9 and 2 Push Jerks in the 10th. I set a really good pace in the beginning. I think that I was starting round 4 at just over 2:00. After that, I was gassed and all my push ups on the parallettes were broken up in some form of 4/3/3 or 3/3/2/2. Great WOD for strength development of the shoulder girdle and midline stability. I could really feel it during the push ups.

JR joined again tonight and I think I've got him drinking the CF kool-aid.

3-2-1...GO!

P.S. My legs feel like jello and I look like a drunk guy climbing and descending (the worst part) the steps at the school house.

1 comment:

  1. Adam,
    You missed the awesome suck brother! Tomorrow????

    ReplyDelete