Sunday, August 22, 2010

8/23/10; 7 rounds.

7 rounds for time-

5x Pull ups
7x 95# Thrusters
9x Box jumps (24" box)

After complete with WOD- 30 reps for time with 95# bar, ground to overhead.

----------

Total time- 17:01. For the Triplet I cranked out an 11:35. Absolutely brutal. Part of my problem is that I wasn't hydrated throughout the day and I chugged about 60 oz. of water over the course of 1.5 hours. I definitely thought I was going to hurl it up during the WOD. At the end of the WOD, during the ground to overhead, I had to drop the weight. I seriously overestimated the suck of the #age.

Awesome WOD. Pure intensity. JR did a great job on his second CF WOD. He'll be cranking out a sub 5 Fran in no time.

3-2-1...GO!

2 comments:

  1. I really dont know my time haha i was a little spent after it was all over. I think i broke 12 or 13. then i only got 2 reps of the bar to overhead. thought i was going to crash into JR's bike.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your time was 10:35. Good work. I thought you were going to pass out when you were doing the ground to overheads...that's why I called it. I swear you were chasing stars for at least 10 minutes afterward. Gonna hit this tonight when the sun goes down.

    ReplyDelete