Sunday, July 4, 2010

7/5/10; 10 to 1, v2.0

10-9-8-7-6....1 of the triplet
115# DL
115# Hang Clean
115# Push Jerk

Gotta remember to maintain midline stability. I think that this is going to suck. My programming based on my abilities. Scale up or down, as necessary to maintain intensity.

---------

Total time- 8:19

Suck. My forearms were on fire after I completed the 9 rep round. I went unbroken on the DLs, not on hang cleans, though. I busted up rounds 8 and 7. Push jerks were tough, too. Great overall WOD. I gotta stress the importance of midline stability in the hang cleans, though. A break in form could cause a serious injury.

Gonna hit the track tonight and do some 400s and 200s in the VFFs. My feet are doing great in them and my turnover is improving.

3-2-1...GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment