Thursday, July 8, 2010

7/10/10; Reagan

Reagan-
6 rounds for time:
7 135 Thrusters
7 Burpees (lateral hops)
100m 80# duffle bag carry (preferably up and down a hill)

----------

Total time- 16:40

Warm up for this was 5x 20 DUs, 5 Oly bar thrusters, and some broom stick pass throughs as well as some joing rotations. This was a brutal WOD. The duffle bag carry was an interesting addition to the WOD. I've never added this to WODs in the past and I definitely felt it while doing this one. Unbroken on thrusters through round 4, then it was split 4/3. I think that I ran on the first duffle bag carry, but after that, it was more of a trot....then a walk. Special thanks to Adam for playing with Reagan post WOD, while I was doing this. After yesterday's WOD, my glutes were burning on every movement.

3-2-1...GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment