Monday, August 18, 2014

Random Thoughts

I'm taking this blog on a different kind of turn.  I'm also going to add some new items here and there. For those that were following, this blog started as a journal of sorts.  It was a journal of my fitness adventure with CF.  I still CF... at least I like to call it that.  I don't stick to the same stuff.  I avoid globogyms unless they have a piece of equipment I don't already own in my garage.  I still practice "functional movements across broad domains".  I still agree with randomization.  I still all those principles that make Crossfit what it is.

However, I'll start posting about other things.  Medicine.  Family.  Life.  Adventures.  Academia.  Parenting.  It's sort of a vomitus of my brain and what's on my mind.  It's cheap therapy and it puts my thoughts out there for anyone to comment, or who feels like suffering through my attempts at blogging.  I might start adding tabs to make it more coherent.  We'll see how it goes.

Thanks for continuing to follow.  I appreciate the support.  

Side note- I started the 10,000 KB swing challenge on T-Nation. - http://www.t-nation.com/workouts/10000-swing-kettlebell-workout - It's killing my hands, but I like the challenge.  Just gonna do this as a quick break from CF.  After that, I'll be at CF with a strength bias again.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment